Sunday, November 15, 2009

My New 4' Tank

I was checking out Petlink classifieds when I stumbled across a 4ft tank for $20 AND it was a local pickup - the catch was the tank needs a minor patch up with some silastic on one side. Which is pretty easy to do. Lucky for me I already have silastic left over from another tank repair job.

I rang to find out if the tank was still available, it was, the guy tells me I can have it for nothing, then rang Ruth to ask if she could help me out with transport, which she could. So rang the guy back to tell him tomorrow at 10 and he offers to bring it over for me lol

So I scored a 4 foot tank in need of minor repair for $0 AND even got it home delivered!

My angels are looking out for me as always!

4 comments:

  1. wow thats 4 feet tank for 20$ is superb and now you are getting it for nothing ?!! I'm soo jealous about this my friend !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *laughs* after the guy delivered it I did happen to comment to Josh how you would hate me for this LOL especially when you were looking at 4 foot tanks last week :P

    Sorry Hasitha... really I am :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. well I changed my mind ! now I'm going to buy 5 feet tank for 70$ !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is a great deal!

    Your discus are gonna love that :D

    ReplyDelete